X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpossum
    • Jan 2003

bass mgmt update

Has anyone heard any latest news on this issue? I'm soooooo close to buying this unit (and the 1075/1080 amps) but I quite concerned about this issue. I'm a complete techno failure so I really don't want to have to fiddle with a "work around".

Is this something that would cause me to postpone/change my purchase plans?
  • Mats
    Special Member
    • Jun 2000

Thats a good question.

We havent heard anything about a upgrade quite a long time now.

Sound quality of the rsp is excellent but the bass problem should be solved now.

Perhaps you can maka an agreement with your dealer that you can return your unit if nothing happens with the bass management.

I don`t hope that nothing will happen but i wonder how long Rotel still forces us to wait that our expensive units run properly.

Left forum because sold Rotel gear
    Mats
    Mats Strömberg
    Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
    Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

A few people I know have tested the beta firmware and it still needs a few tweaks. That was before christmas and I haven't heard anything since then. I'll ask and find out what the situation is at present.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"