X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Along Came A Spider

Man, Morgan Freeman has this cop stuff down. Freeman reprises his "Kiss The Girls" role as Alex Cross. Be it "Seven", "Under Suspicion" (also a must see with co-star Gene Hackman) or whatever, Freeman seem to have a knack for nailing the charcter in these police thrillers.

Along Came A spider has everything that you could want from a film. A story that is very well written, acting from several that was nothing short of great and tons of suspense.

The DVD has a great anamorphic transfer and the sound is good. Dialouge was very crisp and clean.

Take the time to get this one for sure.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I liked this one too,John. Morgan Freeman is a terrific actor. Even though this had a twist ending ( I had it figured,unfortunately) I will enjoy going back for a second viewing. It's in my collection, along with Kiss The Girls.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"