X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Gave me the creeps

That's Jeepers Creepers. The first hour or so was so promising, with lots of creepiness and shocks. Then it all fell apart, but I won't say why for fear of spoling it for those who haven't seen the film.Except for a dilapadated Eileen Brennan, I didn't recognize any of the actors.
    Picture is okay, but awfully dark most of the time. Very low bass to rock your system,though.
    I experience two slight freezeups near the beginning, but they unlocked themselves and there was no problem after that. Side A is dual layer and offers Widescreen on one layer, and 4:3 on the other.Some say there are no glitches on the 4:3 layer but I'll take widescreen glitches and all.
    This could that been a real winner. In fact its early creepiness reminded me of Nightmare On Elm Street.
    You may want to rent before you buy.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

This was a movie that I meant to see at the theater and never made it. Hopefully I'll get to it by next week.

Thanks for the reminder.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"