X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

File under geek

So Phantom Menance was broadcast yesterday. Wow, watch the P&S version, how exciting! Well, I had some fun with it. I cued up my DVD copy and was able to get it synched with the audio off the broadcast. Then began switching from TV to DVD. Kinda interesting to see how the composition went. Some scences it didn't really make a difference, but in others man did you lose a lot, whole characters disappeard. Yeah, I'm probably preaching to the converted.

On the audio side, no comparison. But it was interesting being able to watch the P&S with a full DD soundtrack going. It almost made the viewing that much bearable. Of course when the commercials came, that kinda got tiring.

I've actually done this on a couple other movies in the past. Tomorrow Never Dies and Sound of Musi
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Being a geek is okay,Paul, as long as you are having fun.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Markj
      • Aug 2000

Paul great geek post. I don’t think I could stomach the MAR version.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"