X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Warning forJurassic Park Three buyers

Jurassic Park 111 is being released December 11th (in Canada) and you want to be careful when you either order or pick yours off the shelf. This dvd is being released in a P&S version, and in a widescreen version.These will be on separate discs so be careful if you are an OAR freak like me or you could end up with the P&S version.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Luckily, the DTS track is now included. No need to search for that disc.

I also recall that if you buy III, you can send away, with a small fee, for the Bonus Jurassic Park Franchise Disc that comes in the Trilogy box set.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Paul,
      What's on the bonus disc ?

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to rent this first though seeing how much I hated the second one.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Two wasn't as good as number one, so I don't expect much from number three, but I own one and two so I natrually feel I want to own the set.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

• P-Dub
            Office Moderator
            • Aug 2000

I guess I'm in the minority. I though JP2 was pretty decent, not as good a 1 for sure, but it held my attention all the way through. That may not be saying much for my attention span.

JP 3, would probably be a rental if you thought JP2 was terrible. There's a nice lead in, and the usual, uh oh, you really aren't going to do that...yup, you did. I guess there wouldn't be a story if they didn't do something stupid. I think the ending is a bit abrupt and for that reason, I have to place it behind JP2 in my ranking.
            Paul

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"