• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Beverly Hills Cop

The date has been set. Jan 29, 2002.

All three flicks include 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfers (part II is 2.35:1), English 5.1 and English and French 2.0 Dolby surround tracks and subtitles, and theatrical trailers. Additional extras include audio commentary with director Martin Brest, "Casting Beverly Hills Cop" featurette, new cast and crew interviews, a still gallery, and a location map on the first film, a deleted scene with intro by director Tony Scott, new interviews, the original making-of featurette, and "Shakedown" music video and featurette on the second, and new retrospective interviews on the third.

Retail is $24.95 each, or a three-pack (with no additional supplements) for $74.95.

from http://www.dvdfile.com

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Thanks for the info Paul. I'll certainly have to get at least the first one. The first movie date Christine and I attended was BHC at the Capitol 4

I gusee that last sentence answers what was wrong with Monsters Inc for me huh? The Capitol 4 is more than 15 yrs old.

Bing
    Bing

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I was wondering when they'd bring these out on dvd.Like Bing, I will be more interested in number one.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"