X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Roddenberry's Andromeda coming to TV

Have any of you seen ABC's commerical for Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda series?
    It's coming this fall, 22 episodes are in production.
    Kevin Sorbo will play the main character.
    The just of the story goes this way: The greatest civilization in history has been destroyed, it had covered 10,000 worlds in 6 galaxies, at the start of this conflict Sorbo's ship was believed lost, but in actuality it was trapped in time, just outside the event horizion of a black hole, 300 years later it's found by a mining ship...or some such ship.
    Sorbo's ship, the "Andromeda Ascendant" is a live "bio-ship", I suppose something like the Vorlons (spelling?) in B5.
    I do believe I'll give the first few episodes a look.
    I had been watching the first season of his "Earth Final Conflict" and found that to be very good, and it dealt with alot of issues, but, the station that was carrying it was dropped from Directv and I lost it for quite awhile, now it's back but I don't want to pick it up midway through, so I figure the Sci-Fi channel will get it for a second run and I'll watch it then.
    Anyway Andromeda might be worth a look.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"