X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Swordfish not all that bad

I decided to rent,rather than buy, this film because I had read a lot of negative reviews on it.I have always found that Travolta can switch between good guy and bad guy and still make you like him, and he does this in Swordfish.The plot has a few weaknesses, but if you like Travolta and enjoy lots of action, you will get plenty of it here.I actually like it so much, I just may buy it, because it's one of those films I can rewatch with interest. Just don't expect too much here. It is not Academy Award stuff.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Well, I could watch Halle all day! I have yet to see it. I will buy it though! :B

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Markj
      • Aug 2000

I will rent this also. I will need to find a time when I can watch this without my 9 year old though.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"