X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

An Oldie but a Goodie- "The Game"

I think "The Game" was like the 3rd DVD that I bought, maybe the 5th. So, it's been available or was available for a long time.

It's not a DVD that wows, you with fantastic sound effect, nor even extreme video quality. But I find it's a movie that I never tire of. I started rewatching the Game last night, and will finish it tonight. First time in 6 months to a year I guess I have done so. I found I was re-experiencing things almost as the first time, though not quite.

Some of the music I find interesting, and really like the co-lead lady that accompanies Michael Douglas through his "Game".

If you don't own it, check it out. I don't think the suspense and anticipation will disappoint.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

The Game is that kind of movie you enjoy watching more than once.The first time around I missed things I discovered on second viewing.Great one to have in the collection.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Markj
      • Aug 2000

I remember when it first came out in theaters I thought I would pick it up when it got release on DVD. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I also have been buying this one since it's release and have never gotten around to it.

Good reminder Lex!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

George, thanks for the second.

Your welcome guys! In my mind, this is one of Michael Douglas' better performances.

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"