X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Heartbreakers hurts the tummy.

This is one funny movie. Even my wife, who has a weird sense of humor, found it funny.I laughed so hard every time Gene Hackman was on screen that my stomach is still sore.It also stars a hot Sigourney Weaver and Jennifer Love Hewitt as a mom and daughter scam team, and Ray Liotta who really surprised me at his comedic ability.Everybody needs a laugh these days, and this is the movie to do it.If you don't want to buy, try a rental. You won't be sorry.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I really enjoyed Hackman as Lex Luther. He is a well rounded actor. I will check this one out.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Markj
      • Aug 2000

Sure has actors that I like, I will check this out. Always looking for a good Laugh.

Thanks George

Comment

• Bing Fung
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Aug 2000

I agree with George, I couldn't stop chuckling at everything, even the simplest of things had me laughing. Gene was funny as hell and Jennifer played the part of a bitch superbly. i loved the scene where she kicks in the bar door...etc :B

Bing
        Bing

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Bing,
          I understand Jennifer did most of her own stunts and hurt her foot. I'm not sure if it happened during the barroom scene or when Sigourney trips her in the hotel. Anyway, glad you liked it.I found it to be one of the funniest films I have watched in quite some time.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

• Bing Fung
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Aug 2000

I certainly have a new appreciation for JLH after this show. I definitely am going to by it now as I'm chuckling just thinking about the show :B

Bing
            Bing

Comment

• Markj
              • Aug 2000

Watched it this weekend. Reminds me of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Fun to watch and the ladies are easy on the eyes.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"