X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Markj
    • Aug 2000

Father’s Little Dividend

This is one of many films that you have no idea what you are in for. Picked this up because it had Spencer Tracy and I am glad I did. Mr. Tracy does a wonderful job of a man becoming a grandparent. This film is well acted and well written. The DVD has a clean bright picture and the audio is a clear mono track. If you enjoy lighthearted movies, this will be a keeper.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I was a kid when I saw this in the theater. Gad, that is really telling my age, isn't it.To be honest,Mark, I didn't know it was on dvd.I'll be keeping a eye open for it. Spencer Tracy was good at anything he did.What an actor.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Markj
      • Aug 2000

George, LaserLight put this on DVD, I think it was around 8 bucks at DVD Planet. Well worth the price. This movie is a sequel of Father of the Bride, which is unfortunately not out on DVD yet.

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

While I'm not quite as old George , I do enjoy Tracy. I have never seen this film but, I have never seen one of his works that I didn't enjoy.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"