X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

It's Pretty Lonely Here

I'm not going to comment one way or the other about Kenny G's resignation as a moderator, but I am sorry that he will no longer visit the Guide.I really enjoyed his knowledge of films and had many wonderful posted discussions with him. Other than Kenny, myself, John Holmes and one or two others, there was very little activity at DVD DIRECTOR.The only thing that will change this is if other HT Guide members get a little more involved with this particular part of the site.I will post here as long as others respond, but if that doesn't happen,I can see no sense in wasting my time.If you're a member of HT GUIDE, then you're into HT, and if you're into HT, then you must be watching dvds. So c'mon,people, let's get some action here.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • Markj
    • Aug 2000

George I know I haven’t posted too much but will double my efforts. Thanks for the kick in the pants.

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Well put my friend.

I too have lack posting as much. My lack of posting though is do to the lack of having my cable modem. We are planning a move to Florida and so we've stopped our cable service. I don't like keeping my phone line tied up so, I don't post as often.

We should (hopefully) be re-located in about forty days so, I should be back to my regular self!!!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Mark and John, you both have been pretty good at posting here. I hope some of the other members read my post and get involved,too.The HT Guide is a great,friendly site and it will only get better if people starting hitting that REPLY and SUBMIT button with a click of the mouse.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Bing Fung
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Aug 2000

Great Job George!

Lex, what are the prospects of getting Pat Sun to help out George so he has someone to Siskel and Ebert with? :W

Bing
          Bing

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"