X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken McDaniel
    • Aug 2000

Supernova

Holy smokes am I glad that I didn't see this movie at a real theater involving the expenditure of my own money. All kidding aside this was actually not a bad flick throughout the majority of the run. It just happened to lose complete credibility at the end.

It's a shame that they had to ruin was was otherwise a spectular DVD. The lightspeed sequence was one of the more dymanic scenes I've seen on my system. I'll add it to the list of scenes I'd show my friends. The disc had an abundance of deleted scenes; the most I've seen in a recent release. Unfortunately, there are good reasons these scenes were removed from the film.

I'll recommend it as a rental. If your expectations aren't very high, then you may be in for a pleasant surprise.

Ken
    Ken
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

The jump scenes are definintely some of the best on film, this really is the best jump idea yet. (riding an electrical charge?)

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"