X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Any given Sunday

Just rented this to see what I thought, someone else recommended it, and anything with Pacino is at the very least, well acted.
    YES, they were right, this is close to a modern sports classic.
    Good acting enerywhere, tight script, and dialog.
    Jim Brown is one bad m-o-t-h-e-r!
    It's a football movie, for people who like football...but, it's also alot more, many subplots, and they all work.
  • MRWILLL
    • Aug 2000

I agree with Kenny in every way and some more. This movie should be played at THX Ref levels. I sent this movie through my Lexicon Logic 7, and it didn't dissapoint.

The picture was just as good (or better) as the soundtrack. The black levels in this movie were to die for. If you rig can pass below black, you are in for a treat. On my Pioneer DV-09, I set the picture for annimation. All the different colors were so beautiful. This movie can give A Bug's Life a run for the money. This movie is my new demo disc. A "MUST" for the sports fan.

STOP!!...LOOK!!...LISTEN!!
    DVD...Hear it from the people who
    mixed and mastered it "LEXICON".
    STOP!!...LOOK!!...LISTEN!!
    DVD...Hear it from the people who
    mixed and mastered it "LEXICON".

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

Of all things...I forgot to mention the soundtrack, and at this time sound is the strong point of my system. This soundtrack ROCKS, overproduced and fat sounding, but very clean, it's just as it should be, very impressive!!!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"