• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Carrie ann moss info

Carrie-Anne Moss training for 'Matrix' 2
    NEW YORK (AP) -- Carrie-Anne Moss won't be able to cruise through the sequels to "The Matrix" by relying on the martial-arts moves she learned for the original movie.

"They want more intense fighting, more complicated moves," Moss said in Australia, where two sequels to "The Matrix" are being filmed.

Moss and her co-stars in the sequels, Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne, are going through intensive training to improve their martial-arts skills, she told USA Today for Friday editions.

"I get up, train, eat dinner, go to bed and start over the next day," she said.

The first sequel, "The Matrix Reloaded," was expected to be released in the summer of 2003; the release date of the second sequel was uncertain.

• George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I wouldn't want to be her lover and have her mad at me. On the other hand...maybe it would be worth the bruises.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

I wonder if any of them will find time for other projects?
      Although to have Keanu tied up without time for other projects is probably a good thing.

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I wish I was paid that kind of money to learn martial arts!!!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Although to have Keanu tied up without time for other projects is probably a good thing
          Kenny I think I'd rather have Carrie tied up but we'll leave that for a different forum

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"