• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Defective Jurassic Park DTS exchange

From the The Digital Bits

When you call, you'll get the opportunity to leave a message with your problem and call back number. Someone should get back to you within 24 hours. Two things - first, be polite! The guy who will call you back is a decent fellow, and he'll try his best to help you. Second, be patient. I suspect he's gonna get a LOT of calls over the next few days. Simply explain that the low frequency sound on the disc is defective, and that you'd like to exchange it for the corrected version. That said, here's the phone number to call: 972-293-5903.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

well I ordered a replacment from DVD empire before I heard about this but I went ahead and called the number anyway. Hope this actually works

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Ok, I'm a owner of JP DTS, what is the problem, what should I do, what needs to get done???

Personally I don't really like this show and never finished it (Go ahead, flame suit on )

Bing
      Bing

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"