X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Get down to CompUSA for 14.99 DVDs!

Better hurry, word is out on the net- The selection will be going fast at 14.99 for DVDs as much as 30-35 bucks originally! But not the new releases like T2, sorry. They are closing down their major DVD section in favor of only carrying like 30-60 top releases. Booo! But their decision can be your gain right now, so go for it!

I was like a kid in a candy store today. Let's just say I had to finally say Doug- "Step away from the counter" before I got into serious trouble here! I am very serious. I spent way to much on DVDs that filled "old" gaps in my collection. What a spree!

Remember, you can still use the click through on Amazon for new releases. I have been a little disappointed in the response to our sponser so far. But it is early yet.

Lex
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

I just wish we had a compusa here!

Comment

• Patrick Sun
      Super Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

I only bought Goldeneye and For Love of the Game at CompUSA last night. I still think $15 is too much for a DVD (but I've been spoiled with all the cheap one I got in the last 2 years starting around Christmas time in 1998, that was a great time). I have more than enough "new" DVDs to last me 3-4 months if I watched one/night.

PatCave; HT Pix;Gear;DIY Projects;DVDs; LDs
      PatCave; HT Pix;Gear;DIY Projects;DVDs; LDs

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"