X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Mathew Modine?

Tonight I decided to watch "Any Given Sunday" again and see what it is that I missed the first time around. Everyone hated it, I liked it...I musta missed something. Sure enough, I liked it the second time around also??? Modern movie about the modern game.
    Then since my hand is the size of a beach ball, and I can't even close it, I decided to watch a second movie. I was stung by what I think was a yellow jacket yesterday...even my forarm is swollen!
    Anyway I picked the new transfer of Full Metal Jacket...without really thinking. Just before I put it in I realize I was having a Modine kind of evening.
    The new FMJ transfer is very nice by the way, still framed the way Kubrick wanted this one...Full, and the soundtrack now has a few kick-ass moments as well.
    For me there are 5 Kubrick titles that warrant repurchase, this is another one.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

No argument on either title, Kenny. I have watched Any Given Sunday four times and love it more and more each time I watch it.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"