• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

the Eagle has Landed.

Here is a story about the art of war!
    A smartly written story that at times can be alittle cheesie.
    Robert Duvall gives his usual, and dives head first into his character, excellent acting. Donald Sutherland plays that same type of WW2 stoner type that he played in Kelly's Heros. (except Irish) Michael Caine the honorable, no nonsense field commander. Larry Hagman is hilarious, his character really doesn't fit in here, but he's too funny, and in the long run he kinda saves the day.
    This DVD comes with one stipulation...if it costs more than 9 bucks, I wouldn't buy it.
    The transfer absolutely SUCKS (can I say that?)
    Some shots look no better than one of those "unfinished deleted scenes" you see in the special features section of other discs. Others made me think my projector's focus was going out, then 10 or 20 second later everything would come back. At times there was no shadow detail.
    Artisan could have done better by this title, I'm hoping for an SE down the road.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"