X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

A.I.

First let me say this is a long movie, one that perhaps drags just a little here and there. However, that is really very minor.
    I think, that if Kubrick could see this movie he'd be very happy with the finished product. There can be no doubt, Kubrick's influence is all over this movie...from the quiet thought filled scenes, to the human thought process, to the soundtrack.
    Make no mistake, Speilberg's stamp is not lost in all of this.
    This is a very good movie, it draws on Pinocchio and makes no bones about it...then it carries it a couple steps farther.
    The young Osmet is outstanding, this young man is very talented...I just hope he doesn't end up like most child actors.
    Thank you Spielberg, we've had one last glimpse into Kubrick's mind.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

This will be another title for my collection.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

I'm starting to think about going back to see this again, very rarely do I do a double take at the theaters, but this one is worth it...a fine Asimov type story, that's a cross between Speilberg and Kubrick? What else could you ask for!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"