the Shining, and it's shiny new transfer!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

the Shining, and it's shiny new transfer!

Sunday I decided to have a double Jack...no not a double shot of Jack Daniels, a double shot of Jack Nicholson.
    First up was the excellent "the Pledge", then come intermission at the beach for a nice long walk with my sweetie, then of coarse..."the Shining".
    I consider this to be one of Jack's best performances. I swear there are times he doesn't even have to speak, his face says it all.
    This transfer is full framed (which is correct) and looks excellent most of the time. It does get alittle soft here and there, but it's not distracting, and never takes away from the viewing experience.
    The new 5.1 soundtrack adds a new dimension to the film and I'm glad to have it. That said the original soundtrack is not included, and should be. I'd never use it, but the purest would...or at least say they would. I myself can't understand why anyone would listen to anything but the best possible soundtrack, but, to each his own...Kenny
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"