X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mason
    • Dec 2002

Rotel Design

Hi there. Was wondering if anyone could advise me on what sort of upgrades should i perform to my HT setup. It currently consists of

Rotel RMB 1095
    Rotel RB 1080
    Rotel RSP 1066

Pioneer 733a DVD A/SACD player
    TV 16X9 Loewe Xelos

I have fullrange speakers allround, buts its all in a room 9ft wide and 11Ft long, (i think this maybe hurting sound quality)

Any thoughts or comments would be gratley appreciated

Thanks
    Brad
  • craigdcan
    • Dec 2002

It's definitely time to upgrade the room! Far too much amp to be stuffed into such a small room. What are the full range speakers you are using? What sub?

Comment

• wkiesling
      • Dec 2002

What??? Are you kidding. That's a great system! Take a stick of dynamite and blow one of your walls down! :twisted:

W.K

Comment

• Mason
        • Dec 2002

Hi, thanks for the replies.

The speakers in question are Australian made and called "Aaron" (www.spot.com.au/aaron) the front speakers are the ATS 5 (2 X 8inch woofers 4inch mid and tweeter)
        center is a CC240 (2X6inch woofers 4inch mid and tweeter) the surrounds are ATS 4 (2X6inch woofers 4inch mid and tweeter) Center rears are a CC120 (2X4 inch drivers and tweeter) Sub is the Sub 240 (2X10inch drivers with internal 200W amp) all speakers are rated at 6ohms.efficency is 93DB plus im thinking off buying a second Sub 240.
        Hope the above information helps.

A question though what size room would be suitable? Was thinking 14X 24ft ??

Thanks
        Brad

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"