X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Dungeons & Dragons has wow factors

This is not as bad as I had read, but not one I will watch again in the near future even though I bought it. What did make the price worthwhile was the stunning New Line transfer and a truly exciting sountrack with good surround ( with my 7.1 speaker setup it almost sounded like 5.1 EX) and real thumping bass.
    As far as the movie goes, the story is a somewhat ripoff of Star Wars and the acting is terrible.Jeremy Irons is an excellent actor but his over the top performance here was just too much in my opinion.Time he found a new agent.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Aw man! I had this one in my hand to purchase and decided to get "Beyond the Thunder Dome" instead. I wanted it to be good but, didn't want to pay full price if it was not.

Thanks George, I'll wait a little on this one.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

George is right, technically I'm sure this one stands out...and it better, because it's a terrible movie...I was lucky, I spent 4.50 at a matinee, so I only got ripped for about...4.25
      However, I thought Irons played his part well, he was the only good thing about this movie.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"