X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Ohhh, that Magnificent Seven

I finally got around to watching this. It was one of the many titles building up on my YETTOBESEEN rack.I've seen this movie more times than I can remember, but always from my VHS copy. Now I have it in glorious widescreen with a transfer that MGM did properly. Hell, they even put an excellent hour long documentary on the disc as well.And the sound wasn't all that bad,either, but nothing like today's soundtracks. But every time I watch Steve McQueen playing with his hat and stealing scenes, and displaying his fancy gun handling, and that great music score-- the hair stands up on the back of my neck.If it's possible to war out a dvd, I'll find out because I'll be playing this film over and over in the weeks, months and years ahead.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I have not seen this since I was a child. I will make sure I atleast rent it.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"