X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

My Man Flint, In Like Flint.....

I love these two films. James Coburn was just too cool in this comic spy role. Does anyone know if they are in the works of coming to dvd?

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I hope so, John. Coburn was super cool in these two movies. Thing is, I haven't even seen them on vhs tape-though I'm sure they were released there at one time or other.Anyway, these would be great on dvd.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

Yes, I'm absolutely positive I've seen something on them...I'll get back to you...Kenny

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

George,
        I have rented one of them on VHS (can't remember which) about five yrs ago. So I know that one of them is out there.

Kenny,
        If you are able to find them, that would be great. I would buy them without question.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

So would I.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

• KennyG
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2000

Man I'm sure I've seen something on these two, but I just can't seem to find it...I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

• John Holmes
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

No prob Kenny! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"