X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Tim Burton

Just thought I'd get a word in about "Edward Scissorhands".
    I haven't got to watch it all the way through yet, but I must tell you the Transfer is beautiful!!! I couldn't ask for more. Will post more when I've had a chance to sit down and watch it.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Tim's one of my favorites, I've got the LD. Am interested to get the DVD for comparison. This will be my first "test" between the two mediums

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I really like Burton too so I'll likely buy this disc soon.

Comment

• Joey Millison
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I agree with the statement on the transfer...man this thing is gorgeous looking on my TW40X81. I especially like the menus as well, very Burton-esque! For a disc that doesn't have an absolute ton of extras this one is especially awesome! It has a 4.0 English track, no 5.1, but this is one of those movies where you're so enthralled in what's going on that you really don't have much time to worry about how many discrete channels are playing I give this one two thumbs up personally!

Comment

• KennyG
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Sep 2000

Watched this last weekend and man what a beautiful transfer, the colors just POP off the screen at you!!! Very crisp and clean, I couldn't ask for more. The sound track is clear and clean, very little rear channel action, no low freqs to speak of...but hey who cares, it's the movie that counts here!

Comment

• Jehan
            • Aug 2000

Excellent disc, watching the new disc really brought back memories for me. That Elfman score is amazing

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"