X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

15 minutes...

I don't know if any of you get out to the huge screen, but I still do...after all, how can we judge our HT's if we don't keep up on the movies on the huge screen (we have big screens, the theater's have huge ones)
    I'm lucky enough to be able to slide my work hours to fit my schedule (bennie of being an owner)
    Today I went to see the early showing of "15 minutes" there were 7 of us in the theater, so distractions were none existent.
    This is one fine movie!!! Well paced, excellent acting, social comment from beginning to end...as far as whacko-crime dramas go, it just doesn't get much better than this...it's that crap Jerry Springer takin' to the max!
    This is a 10 dollar movie, and a must buy for me.

So far I've been to 6 movies on the Huge screen this year, this one, Quills, Shadow of the Vampire, and Snatch were all outstanding,Hannibal was good...only Monkeybone stunk. I guess Tim Burton was to preoccuppied with Planet of the Apes...and from the trailer I saw today, that looks like it's going to be a wild ride, can't wait!!!...Kenny
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"