X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Frenzy's transfer

I love this Hitchcock movie and hadn't seen it in years so I gobbled it up as soon as it became available on DVD. Watched it last night and was a little disappointed in the transfer.Unlike Vertigo,which was obviously restored, Frenzy had some dirst spots and marks that were obvious at times. I also felt the picture to be a bit on the dark side and had to jam up the brightness on my projector to see the detail. Anyone remember if this is how it was shot for the theater ? The sound is 2.0 mono so I wasn't expecting anything there. Anyway, I'm just glad to have this baby in my AH collection.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

I too am hoping to pick this up soon, I can't speak as to the original look of the movie.
    I'm alittle sad to hear that it's not up to par...tonight I'm hoping to pick up Rear Window...that should be a beauty!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"