X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

...Quills...

WOW...Shadow of the Vampire was the best I'd seen this year...Quills is the best movie I've seen in the last...in the last several years, for some reason I was absolutely stunned by this movie, it is acted with much passion, Geoffrey Rush and Joaquin Phoenix are excellent in their roles, Rush can ownly be decribed as masterful.
    Warning this movie is for Adults with a capital "A"...It is quite perverse, very demented and alway twisted, you will winch one minute and laugh the next.
    This is a story for those who don't mind the decadent. Strangely most of the decadence is played out in our minds, with the help of words, and not on the screen.
    Once again Philip Kaufman has created a very sensual movie...but this one is the exact opposite of "the Unbearable lightness of Being"...totally wicked.
    When it was over everyone in the theater was talking about it.
    Loved every second of it, it's worth a 10 dollar bill, and a must own...Kenny
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"