X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Shadow of the Vampire

This movie finally came to our town this weekend!!!
    All I'm going to say is GO SEE IT!!! It's worth whatever you have to pay to see it.
    Dafoe should get an Oscar for his performance in this one, he's aways been a favorite of mine, so perhaps I'm alittle bias here...but I don't think so.
    Now if I could just get "to Live & Die in L.A." and "Basquiat" on DVD I'll be happy.
    For me "Shadow of the Vampire" will be a must own..Kenny
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

From what I've seen and read about this movie, I think you are dead on,Kenny.It's not in this town as yet, but this maybe the one to get me off my ass and into a theater for the first time in 9 or 10 years. If not, it will definitely be a "buy" for me on DVD. As for Live and Die in L.A.- I will soon have the VHS tape worn out. Can't wait to see this on widescreen.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

I'll have to look, but I think I have Live & Die in L.A. listed in the release dates thread...somewhere

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"