X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

SNATCH!!!

If you want to visit the Huge screen, and can do it during times when the crowds aren't there, SNATCH is worth a $7 veiwing, anything less and you got a good deal.
    This is a comedy of the darkest kind, I have suddenly developed a taste for English humour, there were about 30 of us in there, and at several points we were all laughing.
    It's for adults, and brutal almost from start to finish...but I enjoyed it, and will be buying the Disc...Kenny
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

While Brad Pitt's character was hilarious I thought the film as a whole paled in comparison to Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Guy Richie's previous effort. Snatch would have been tolerable if Richie hadn't lifted an entire critical scene from Lock, Stock and placed it directly into Snatch. Copying ones own work is just lazy.

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

I have never seen Lock, Stock & two Smoking Barrels...may have to check that out...Kenny

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"