X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Saving Grace!

If you enjoy a good comedy this might just by what you've waited for.
    This is some very witty humor...as long as you don't mind humor that deals with weed.
    I haven't enjoyed a comedy like this in several years, the acting is spot-on, the humor is funny without being stupid...even though they do carry a few of the "high" parts alittle to far.
    This one will make you laugh out loud more than twice!!!
    I'll be watching this a few times over the years, so for me, it's worth the purchase.
    Kenny
  • Susan
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Really cute comedy! I love these British peeks into their everyday life!This was delightful!

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

Hi Susan, very nice to see you over here!!!
      This comedy has put me in the mood for another one...Meet the Parents, I haven't seen it yet, but me have a 2 dollar theater here and I think I'll go see it.
      Kenny

Comment

• Susan
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Hi Kenny! Thanks for the welcome!Been lurking a little while and decided to jump in.

If you liked this one, how about "Ned Divine"? ( go to http://us.imdb.com/Title?0166396) another cute British comedy..similar tone. Another laugh-out-loud type.

Also, I LOVE the BBC show "As Times Go By" (shown here on PBS on Saturday nights...also shown by BBC America) It stars Geoffrey Palmer and Dame Judi Dench..very witty writing...very subtle comedy at it's best...I laugh out loud at least twice each show. If EVER you see a VHS or DVD of those shows, please tell me!

And , one last one..have you ever watched "My Dog Skip"?? I love this movie!

We have a "Dollar" movie here, but it's only $1 for the matinees, $1.50 for the nightime. I feel lucky to have them as, when I mention it to many online, they have no such animal, even in large cities! Let me know about The Parents..some good people have recommended it to me...but the premise sounded awful. If you say it's good, I'll try it.
        SS

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"