X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildpanda86
    • Jul 2009

M-1 speakers in 2.1 bedroom setup?

Thinking of getting M-1 speakers to give our 42 inch bedroom TV better sound...

I'm thinking of going with a 2.1 setup, however I'm liking the M-1's for the WAF (wife acceptance factor/ I got a B&W 683/ Rotel 1550 full surround setup in our great room) and not having to deal with running speaker wires across the room...

How would the M-1's sound in a 2.1 setup? for TV & movies as well as music?

I know the Panorama is an option... but I can probably get better sound with M-1's, sub, and receiver for at least 1/2 the price of the Panorama...
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

wildpanda86,

M-1's will work quite well. I put together a 5.1 systems with M-1's in my basement. They are quite nice performers. They will absolutely be better than the TV, for music and movies. I would opt for a sub though. Even though they put out decent bass, there is only so much they can do. I paired them with a Martin Logan Dynamo sub ($500 or so at the time). Quite a nice set up.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"