X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awtryau89
    • Dec 2002

Looking for a RB-981

Hello,
    New to this forum and I am looking for a Rotel RB-981. I currently have one and will be needing a second to passive biamp some NHT 3.3's. I will use one 981 per speaker and I am concerned there may be slight differences in the 1070. I love the newer amps but I also love my 981 and 985 and want to keep the same look with all my amps. Please email me with any offers.

Eric Awtry
    War Eagle
    Eric Awtry
    War Eagle
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Erik, might want to post a wanted add in buy and sell.

Welcome, I hope you come back often!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• gyusher
      • Dec 2002

:idea: I have a 981 I would sell, very low hours, bought new in june 2000, stayed in the box for almost 2 years in my bedroom closet. I built 2 subs and brought it out of the closet for them, since I bought an SVS 2039 and I am using the 981s right channel to drive it. I dont want to bridge it as the SVS uses a 4ohm driver. Plenty of power but the 981 should be doing duty such as you describe and not to run a sub. . . This amp is like new, box, packing etc. I lost the manuel but printed a new one off the internet.
      I bought this amp new in Gainsville, Florida at a Rotel dealer "Sound Ideas" I bought a 985THX mk2 at the same time for the 5 in 5.1.
      Havnt thought much about price as I havnt thought about selling untill I read your post. Send me an Email and we can get started.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"