X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonkk
    • Jan 2010

800 or 802 for my room?

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I'm thinking about getting a B&W system both for HT and stereo for my living room starting with a stereo system and than expanding it to HT. Now the room itself is 50 sq.meters (which on paper calls for 800) but I can't use it all. So the maximum distance between the tweaters can be no more than 2,3 or 2,4 meters. Is it too small for 800? They are usually positioned much wider - 3 meters apart at least. And what's the decent distance between them and your ears? There are exactly 5 meters between my ears and the back wall. If I pull them 60 cm from the back wall I'll have ~ 3,70 meters between my ears and the speakers. Don't they need much more? Should I think about 802s? They sure look more reasonable but I still want the big sound and great bass if you know what I mean.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"