X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fredflinstone
    • Nov 2009

Center channel for CM-1s

I have a pair of CM1s. I am using an energy rc-mini center channel right now. I know the bext choice is CMC. Is there another alternative like lcr s2? Would that sound similar? Any advice guys?
  • fredflinstone
    • Nov 2009

Can someone tell me if CMC1 a good choice if CM1s are fronts or an overkill?

Comment

• Industrial
      • Mar 2009

Good choice. Its what I'm running and they match perfectly with the CM1's. I used to use various speakers and didn't care much but always noticed where the sound was coming from. Like I could be in the next room and hear something from a movie and think "oh thats coming from the center speaker" because the timbre was different then the L/R speakers. Now the timbre is all the same and its seamless sounding. Its almost like having one long horizontal speaker where the 3 front speakers become one.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"