X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arube1
    • Dec 2009

LOOKING for a new HTM3S in black ash

Htm3s
    Well placed an order for 803's and htm3s center in black ash over a month ago and was waiting on the dealers new financing program to begin which finally did and was told yesterday he can no longer get me the htm3s in black ash...i had no warning at all that they are not making them anymore...and was shocked with the news since had i known i would have bought it with cash long ago... the 803's came in and now i am without a matching center... Does anyone know if any dealers have any new black ash htm3's left in stock... thanks very much!
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

You might call B&W directly. See if they have some and can make an arrangement.

Comment

• leej
      • Feb 2009

MODIA Immersive Entertainment - Home Theater Store – 33 years in the making. Home Audio, home automation, media design and hi-fi music systems for home and office space. Family owned and operations in Houston, Dallas, Plano and Southlake.

Modia shows to have one at their Regal Warehouse Store. I talked to someone at their corprate location at 800 877 2900. The direct number to thier warehouse is 713 952 5700. He tried to contact that location to varify that it isn't sold, but got no answer. You can try these numbers. Good luck!
      Lee J

Denon 4311ci; Rotel RB-1080; OPPO BDP-83 Universal Disk/Media Player
      B&W 703 mains; B&W HTM2 Center; B&W CDM SNT-Surr; B&W CDM1nt-back; Pair of Rythmik F15 Subs

Comment

• leej
        • Feb 2009

Just another option. If you can't find one new, there's one on Audiogon, if you aren't afraid of used. He has 0 feedback, though. Without being close enough to the San Francisco Bay area to check them out first hand, I'd be afraid.
        Lee J

Denon 4311ci; Rotel RB-1080; OPPO BDP-83 Universal Disk/Media Player
        B&W 703 mains; B&W HTM2 Center; B&W CDM SNT-Surr; B&W CDM1nt-back; Pair of Rythmik F15 Subs

Comment

• boarder1995
          • Sep 2009

Ya, Modia's warehouse/clearance number they list on their site isn't answered very often. They need to change that to a different number.
          713-772-6200 x2219 is one I use more successfully. I know they've got a decent selection of 800's in stock. I just picked up a set of rosenut 803D from them. I'm still looking for what I need on the surrounds as I'm currently using some non-matching bookshelfs from another older system. Towers, bookshelves or in-ceiling? Hmmm.
          Good luck locating your HTM3S black ash.

Comment

• brunsje
            • Jan 2009

I just traded in an HTM3S to Hoyts Stereo in Jacksonville FL when I upgraded to my HTM2D. It is in perfect condition and was bought in Nov 2008, about 13 months old. Call at 904-247-9002 / 9001.

God Luck, JohnnyB

Comment

• brunsje
              • Jan 2009

And I forgot to mention it is Black Ash!!

Comment

• arube1
                • Dec 2009

thanks everyone- appreciate it! tried to make some calls but guess i got home too late...will try in the morning... thanks again...

Comment

• ironcorn
                  • Feb 2009

I placed an order for an ash black HTM3S on the 19th of Dec 2009 and picked it up yesterday. At the time of ordering, the dealer told me there were 4 left at the warehouse in Buffalo, NY (I think this is the holding/distribution center for when the speakers arrive from overseas). He called to confirm availability. As always, I get 25% of MSRP due to a long relationship. I was using an HTM1 with my 4 803S and had planned on getting the HTM3S at some point, but jumped when I discovered that it was no longer being produced. Glad I did. The HTM1 sold in like 20 minutes on Audiogon, had more offers that I could keep track of.

Comment

• 1oldguy
                    • Dec 2008

Beautiful.Congrats.
                    A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"