X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoopofficial
    • Dec 2004

B&W 802 Matrix Series 2

Just saw some listed for $700. Supposedly mint condition. Good price? I only ask because the speaker intrigues me and seems like if I could get them cheaper may be worth a listen. Not exactly the most attractive thing to look at but they have me curious on how they would compare to the 803n Thoughts?
  • Opus007
    • Nov 2007

I have often wondered the same thing.The price on all the Matrix series seem very good that I see posted for sale.I would assume they sound very good but have no experience with them and it would be hard for me to get use to the look of them as to me they look very unappealing.

Comment

• Freddie40
      • Jun 2009

$700 is an excellent price. Have had mine for 19 years. You can still get brand new tweeters, midranges, midrange grills and sound anchor stands for them too. As for how they compare. I went out and listened to 803S and 803D recently and thought they 803D was the closest to the Matrix. I would think they the Matrix would better better than the 803N. These are just my opinions.

Dave
      Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini / Yosemite -> JRiver 20 -> Ayre QB9DSD -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent Reference XLRs, Transparent Super Speaker Cable, Maple Shade USB cable, Crystal Clear Music Power Cords

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"