X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Speaker Building Cookbook

Did you guys know that Parts Express has the Cookbook for like 27.99 I think? Retail a 35 buck book. Anyway, if you want one, just click the Parts Express banner, and go for it.

Lex
  • EdP
    • Nov 2000

Well the new 6th edition is just out and 5th eds are going into a clearance mode. Still the 5th is well worth the $35, let alone the fine price you mentioned.

How much for my 3rd ed do you think I could get on ebay.

"Vintage New Old Stock (NOS) collector limited 3rd edition Loudspeaker Design Cook Book. MINT! with minor blemishes (tear here, scribble there, solder splatter burnthroughs, usual stuff that establishes charater). They don't make them like THIS anymore! Low $60 reserve, so bid now to take ownership, of this coveted by audiophiles the world over, CLASSIC! Better HURRY! $25 shipping and handling fee covers anywhere in the world"

Comment

• Lexman
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2000

Hmmm, not sure which version they are selling Ed. haha, very funny. I always say, no document is complete at work without the traditional coffee stain on it. Dog eared, coffee stained, with a few crumbs. Now that's a specification!

I actually learned of their special in the "library". I am on their mailing list and just received a flyer. Great library reference material. I presume you know which library. lol.

Lex

Comment

• Pat
        Super Senior Member
        • Aug 2000

LOL...my Fourth edition should be worth at least $50 then

Pat's Page
        Pat's Page

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"