X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Opus007
    • Nov 2007

Htm61

So I was at my local dealer a couple of days ago and see the HTM61 and since I have the HTM62 and I saw the difference in size I said to myself ...wow that would look good and sound better in my system.WRONG.So I buy it and let it break in for 2 days and then sit down and pop in the new Transformers bluray and my jaw hit the ground.Not because it sounded good but because it was terrible.Voices where to low,detail was missing and in no way did it match my 683's.It is a complete different sound.So I did some research on it here and of course some say it's good and others experience what I have.Lots of info on it here and else where.So it is all packed up and will be going back tomorrow.I put my HTM62 back in and detail was restored.
    I sure liked the the size of the HTM61 but in this case size doesn't matter.And it did look pretty sitting on the stand.What a bummer.......Anyone got any opinions on the 683's and the HTM2?I could get the HTM 7 when I return it.Would that be a good match for the 683's.Thanks.
  • emig5m
    • Aug 2008

Wait until you get the HTM3S... It's sooo detailed and "airy"... compared to the HTM61. :B

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"