X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • specialized
    • Apr 2008

CA-M400 vs MC501

Hi there.. Im few days before oredring my new amps. I have B&W 803S, HTM3S, CM1 as rear. From Electronics in this moment i have McIntosh C2300 Preamap, DENON 3808 and Rotel RB-1080.

I'm plan to upgrade my speakers in the future for 802D. When i get new amps they would be for the fronts, and RB-1080 would be for the center. Becouse stereo is 90% of my listening that's why i have C2300 (which have HT Bypass and it's integrated with surround as well).

So what do u think which amp is better ?

Classe CA-M400 or McIntosh MC501?

Also just for pure stereo which one is better one.. Classe SSP-800 (if in stereo is better then C2300 then all other things are for free ) or McIntosh C2300?

Too bad i can't listen Classe to have my own opinion. I had MC501 on test and everything was super clear and i love the highs. On the moment i feel like bass is missing, but now i wonder that maybe that was the real bass and thats why look like is missing..

Which way to go? CA-M 400 or MC501? They cost exactly same.

Darko
  • SoundEngine355
    • Feb 2008

I would recommend the MC501 to match the C2300.

However I prefer the Audio Research REF3/REF5 over the C2300. Found the C2300 to be coloured in comparision.

What CD are you using?

CA-M400 are good, but I found my DIY amplifier smoother, quicker in the bass and warmer with crystal clear highs.
    SoundEngine355

-------------------
    [Music] B&W 800D | Classe CDP202 +M400s | Velodyne DD15

Comment

• style
      Super Senior Member
      • Feb 2006

Hi Darko,

cam400 or Mc501 one is not better vs. the other!!! they are different!!!

I like BMW, you like Mercedes = BMW is better ?? no, FOR ME is better!

Personal taste.

only one thing: I don't like go make a system with Rotel center, a Mc2300 in by-pass, another Mc or Classe for the mains!!!! = Your sound is a mixture of everything!
      if you go with the CAM400 or the MC501 I don't think you golisten much different!!!
      and every units with a xlr/rca connection different!! = noise, "problem in juxtaposition"

hope this help
      Style

Comment

• SoundEngine355
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by style
        Hi Darko,

Personal taste.

only one thing: I don't like go make a system with Rotel center, a Mc2300 in by-pass, another Mc or Classe for the mains!!!! = Your sound is a mixture of everything!
        if you go with the CAM400 or the MC501 I don't think you golisten much different!!!
        and every units with a xlr/rca connection different!! = noise, "problem in juxtaposition"

hope this help
        Style

Looking inside the Classe Delta series amplifiers they are a BMW/Mercedes wannabe
        SoundEngine355

-------------------

Comment

• specialized
          • Apr 2008

[QUOTE=style]Hi Darko,

Personal taste.

I know But Rotel would be there for a while.. After this i'll get another CA-M400 or MC501 for the center (But dont tell to anyone here, becouse they allready think i'm insane ).

And About C2300 in HTBypass mode i dont think that there is some big difference compared to just Denon directly to the amp. Anyway, when i handle the amps, i'll probably go for something like Classe SSP-800 or maybe Denon in same class or maybe some new model with HDMI 1.4 in that time. Still that future processor would have to be integrated with stereo, that why i like HT Bypass mode of C2300.

And also i agree that one is BMW other is Mercedes, it's just a taste.. But problem is that i never listened Classe.. So what do u think would give me more smiles.. If someone have compared them both can try to explain me the differecnes u noticed..

Darko

Comment

• specialized
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by SoundEngine355
            Looking inside the Classe Delta series amplifiers they are a BMW/Mercedes wannabe

U try to tell that maybe MC501 is better one from compared to CA-M400?

greetings

Darko

Comment

• SoundEngine355
              • Feb 2008

I've listened to both, they are very close.

What I can tell you, is I'm not happy with the CA-M400 build quality, but it is a cracking amplifier. If you want to keep the synergy of your system (C2300), then the MC501 would be the go, otherwise the M400's are the pick.

I'm changing the crossover on my 800D and going to have 1x500W amplifier per woofer driver for each speaker, 4 amplifiers in total to run the woofers and then 1x500W to run the midrange/tweeter, all DIY on my 800D's.
              SoundEngine355

-------------------

Comment

• style
                Super Senior Member
                • Feb 2006

Darko,

I don't know of do you have a dedicate room...
                but:
                your target is a HT sistem not a 2 channel =
                speaker all th front in Diamont or S
                dan for the power smpli
                Mc is more "warm/hot vs. Classe --> personal taste.
                i have had the Rotel A/b, D - the Mc205 for a HT sistem but i dont like so much.... all sold and now i have a Classe (SSP800-CA5200) - my next power ampli will be a CA2200 (or if I go have a very good resultalt a Krell Evo302 in place from the CA2200...for the 2 channel stereo listen...maybe with a pre Accoustic Art or a Nagla but before I go wait the SSP800 upgrade)

the jump from the 803S and 803D make you "see" what a D speaker give you.
                the 802D vs. the 803D is sure a upgrade but a notable difference between the 80xS vs. the 80xD is more audible at in this "version2 the 802D vs. 803D
                is not so audible from the 803S to 803D....
                well, a GREAT HT sistem with Bw sepaker with a 803S,Htm3s and 805-804s with your MC2300 + a MC402 or from members review the MC252 is very great.
                2 x MC 252 or 2x MC402+MC252 , keep the MC2300...for the "new" HD audio
                the MC HT preampli are very overpriced and not at the level with other brand ($$$$$$) :W
                A top but expensive Anthem AV2 will be superd but a denon in HT give you a a very good system.

802D, Htm3s and a 805-804S as rear always with the MC402 :T .

My personal taste if for Classe, a event. 2channel ampli like the RB1572 is too in my head.....
                the cables made my sure a "game" but a cable dont change a from A to Z, a good cable ok but I dont believe in the woodo-cables!!!!

a top system = 3 x CAM400 or 3 x MC501 for the front with 802d,htm2d -> :T
                a MC252 for the rear and you go have a 8O 8O system...
                (read 3 x cam400 and a CA2200..)

Style

Comment

• specialized
                  • Apr 2008

the jump from the 803S and 803D make you "see" what a D speaker give you.
                  the 802D vs. the 803D is sure a upgrade but a notable difference between the 80xS vs. the 80xD is more audible at in this "version2 the 802D vs. 803D
                  is not so audible from the 803S to 803D....

Actually i allready compared 803S and 803D and to be honest almost no difference at all (i have read that there is bigger difference between 803S and 803D then 803D vs 802D).

I compared 803S vs 803D few times, and the same result.. When i tried McIntosh on 803S highs was very sweet, very real no harsh at all.. Also tried few times 803D vs 802D and there is a biiiig difference.. Totaly different sound. The same experience have few of my friends that do the same..

Also my friend have 803D/HTM3S/805S. We tried to compared highs between D and S, and also there is no big difference at all (on SACD, multichannel was our software).

So my jump would be 802D if i upgrade from my 803S.

Darko

Comment

• style
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Feb 2006

hi Darko,

from a 803 S to a 803D the difference is more big vs. the difference from a 803D to a 802D!

sure the sound of the 802D is differente from the 803d and the 803S is differente from a 803D!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨

Is you like so much MC you have your ampli choiced before this thread.!!!!

Personaly I dont will a MC 501 vs. a CAM400 never buy!a Mc501 at half price no thank i go with a Classe: THIS IS MY PERSONAL TASTE!!!!!!!!!!¨¨¨¨

Style

Comment

• specialized
                      • Apr 2008

[QUOTE=style]hi Darko,

from a 803 S to a 803D the difference is more big vs. the difference from a 803D to a 802D!

I read everywhere what u are saying.. Before ordering 803S i give it a try with 803D as well.. I was suprised that i cant notice the difference (at least that much difference as i read everywhere). In conversation with few of my friends they noticed the same.. We also went together few times and same.. Also i have read that 803D and 802D sound exactly the same.. But for me and also in conversatiin with others here who have a chance to compare, biiiig difference.. Better imaging, better clarity, better midrange, biig difference in bas.. About Classe i cant say anything, becouse i have not chance to listen (Thats why i asked here to try to read the difference and to try to think if it's maybe a better buy .. I dont like on McIntosh sometimes it was tooo smoth and too gentle sounding.. I have a chance to listen Krell two times:

One EVO 600 Monoblocks on Vienna Acoustic speakers and they sound too sterile to me.. No emotion at all..

Second time Krell Stereo 300W (old model), on 802D. On some cd's it was most impressive sound i ever listen.. But on other's i didnt like at all.. Too agressive.. So i realized that maybe the MC sound is not that impressive on first listen, but maybe they give the real music .. I wonder if Classe have same sofistication with McIntosh but maybe with a more dynamic and punch ?

As i can see u have a lot of experience with classe.. Could u please try to explain me what u like with classe sound? Please use as more details as possible.. Also what u didnt like on mcIntosh?

Darko

Comment

• Glen B
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Jul 2004

CA-M400 are good, but I found my DIY amplifier smoother, quicker in the bass and warmer with crystal clear highs.
                        Its about time we learned some details about this remarkable Classé-killer DIY amp and saw some pictures. :B

Comment

• hifiguymi
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Mar 2007

In my experience, the difference between the 803S and 803D is pretty big. The diamond tweeter is much smoother and natural sounding. It's also less fatiguing, especially at higher volumes. That is not a slam against the 803S because I don't find that speaker fatiguing. It's just not as natural as the 803D.

Also the bass has more power and seems to reach lower on the 803D. The bigger enclosure and the third woofer do very much add to the speakers performance.

All of that said, the 802D is another step beyond the 803D. It's better in every way. Room becomes more critical to get the bass to lock in so small rooms don't work as well with the 802D however. That is one of the main things to consider when looking at the 802D.

Eric

Comment

• scanido
                            • Apr 2006

From my experiences between the 803S and 803D, there was more substantial difference in the heavier bass weight of the 803D as opposed to the diamond tweeter. Although there was a slight difference in tweeter performance, I found the premium not to be worth the extra expense as i primarily use my system for hometheatre. Another characteristic was the soundstage produced by the 803D was also slightly larger. Maybe this was due to the added height of the speaker?

I have to agree with others that if you were looking to upgrade from a 803S, maybe even a 804S, the next step would be straight to the 802D for the most impact! Having said that i think the 802D is the sweet spot in the 800 series Diamond line and the 803S in the S lineup!

hifiguymi -> from your expertise, would you say a 802D would be too large in my room 17.5ft by 12.5ft with 9ft ceilings?

Comment

• specialized
                              • Apr 2008

[QUOTE=scanido]From my experiences between the 803S and 803D, there was more substantial difference in the heavier bass weight of the 803D as opposed to the diamond tweeter. Although there was a slight difference in tweeter performance, I found the premium not to be worth the extra expense as i primarily use my system for hometheatre. Another characteristic was the soundstage produced by the 803D was also slightly larger. Maybe this was due to the added height of the speaker?

I noticed same type of imaging and soundstage . On McIntosh gear i cant say that there is tweater difference.. my 803S sound harsh on Rotel RB-1080 above one volume setting, and also they sound dispersed.. When i had MC501 soundstage become wider and deeep, and also very pin point.. Also on MC501 there is no harsh at all (on any volume level), and got more dinamics but still without aggression.. And about highs as first i thought that the smooth and real sound come becose of D tweater compared to my S. But when i got MC501 (i listened 803D on MC501 all the time), i found out that i have the same highs as i listen before on D. Very natural, more detailed also very real. I get back to listen again 803D and i found no difference at all.. Also about bass in my room and bass compared to 803D i noticed not a big difference. While 802D can sound tuby in small room, becouse they sound like they have much more of everything.. More bass, more details, more clarity...

My friend had 803D then he moved to 802D.. He say that on 802D position in room is more important then with 803D.

Darko

Comment

• hifiguymi
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by scanido
                                From my experiences between the 803S and 803D, there was more substantial difference in the heavier bass weight of the 803D as opposed to the diamond tweeter. Although there was a slight difference in tweeter performance, I found the premium not to be worth the extra expense as i primarily use my system for hometheatre. Another characteristic was the soundstage produced by the 803D was also slightly larger. Maybe this was due to the added height of the speaker?

I have to agree with others that if you were looking to upgrade from a 803S, maybe even a 804S, the next step would be straight to the 802D for the most impact! Having said that i think the 802D is the sweet spot in the 800 series Diamond line and the 803S in the S lineup!

hifiguymi -> from your expertise, would you say a 802D would be too large in my room 17.5ft by 12.5ft with 9ft ceilings?
                                I think the overall room volume is fine from what I've heard of 802Ds. If they are on the short wall however, you have have a hard time getting them far enough apart without getting to close to the corners.

Eric

Comment

• specialized
                                  • Apr 2008

[QUOTE=hifiguymi]I think the overall room volume is fine from what I've heard of 802Ds. If they are on the short wall however, you have have a hard time getting them far enough apart without getting to close to the corners.

I have exactly the same size room (5.5 m x 3.9m x 2.55m). Also room continue in opening of small 7 square meteres space.

I was afraid to get 802D becouse i thought that room is too small for them

Darko

Comment

• Relentless
                                    • Jul 2007

would be the go, otherwise the M400's are the pick.

I'm changing the crossover on my 800D and going to have 1x500W amplifier per woofer driver for each speaker, 4 amplifiers in total to run the woofers and then 1x500W to run the midrange/tweeter, all DIY on my 800D's.
                                    I would never butcher my 800D's. B&W spent a lot on R&D to get the most out of the speakers why would you alter that?

I think you would be better off leaving them as is and driving them with 1000w each.
                                    I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive safely at death...
                                    Lou

Comment

• SoundEngine355
                                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Relentless
                                      I would never butcher my 800D's. B&W spent a lot on R&D to get the most out of the speakers why would you alter that?

I think you would be better off leaving them as is and driving them with 1000w each.
                                      To make it better ofcourse
                                      SoundEngine355

-------------------

Comment

• jericho
                                        • Dec 2004

hi Darko,

sure the sound of the 802D is differente from the 803d and the 803S is differente from a 803D!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨

Is you like so much MC you have your ampli choiced before this thread.!!!!

Personaly I dont will a MC 501 vs. a CAM400 never buy!a Mc501 at half price no thank i go with a Classe: THIS IS MY PERSONAL TASTE!!!!!!!!!!¨¨¨¨

Style
                                        Classé or McIntosh, I think you can't go wrong.It is a question of personal taste, I have 800D's with 1.2 KW McIntosh & for surround the 802D's with 501's, as well as the 803D's with mono bridged 252's from McIntosh.

i tried the Classé, it sounded also very very good except on the 800D's, the McIntosh 1.2KW has a lot more power (it's like comparing a BMW M3 with a BMW 330i)

Comment

• SoundEngine355
                                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jericho
                                          Classé or McIntosh, I think you can't go wrong.It is a question of personal taste, I have 800D's with 1.2 KW McIntosh & for surround the 802D's with 501's, as well as the 803D's with mono bridged 252's from McIntosh.

i tried the Classé, it sounded also very very good except on the 800D's, the McIntosh 1.2KW has a lot more power (it's like comparing a BMW M3 with a BMW 330i)
                                          Yeah the MC1.2k is very impressive, bloody huge too!

Hopefully get some time to finish building my pair of 900W-1200W mono blocks this week, cannot wait to hear them on the 800D's.
                                          SoundEngine355

-------------------

Comment

• specialized
                                            • Apr 2008

Another thing that i'm thinking.. CA-M400 is 400W in 8 ohm, and 800w in 4 ohm.. 800 Series speaker are closer to 4 ohm.. So that mean Classe would work with 800w. Mcintosh MC501 is 500w in 4 ohm and 8 ohm.. So we have 800w vs 500w.. And becouse more wats are better does that mean the classe CA-M 400 is wiser choice in this situation?

Darko

Comment

• jericho
                                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by specialized
                                              Another thing that i'm thinking.. CA-M400 is 400W in 8 ohm, and 800w in 4 ohm.. 800 Series speaker are closer to 4 ohm.. So that mean Classe would work with 800w. Mcintosh MC501 is 500w in 4 ohm and 8 ohm.. So we have 800w vs 500w.. And becouse more wats are better does that mean the classe CA-M 400 is wiser choice in this situation?

Darko

Read the tests about MC-501, in stereophile, they are minimum 500watt at 4 and 8 Ohm but during a test they reached more than 700 watt output, so there will not be such a difference.
                                              I would say Classé is the perfect mariage but long term listening I prefer McIntosh

Comment

• gross30
                                                • Jun 2005

You can not go very wrong with either. I had an older set of Classe mono's, then went to the big Mac mono's. Both sets of mono's had great sound, and I had no problem listening to either for any lengths of time. The only reason I went with the Macs is the longer "legs " the 1201's have. Otherwise I would have no issue with either whatsoever.

Comment

• specialized
                                                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by gross30
                                                  You can not go very wrong with either. I had an older set of Classe mono's, then went to the big Mac mono's. Both sets of mono's had great sound, and I had no problem listening to either for any lengths of time. The only reason I went with the Macs is the longer "legs " the 1201's have. Otherwise I would have no issue with either whatsoever.

Longer Legs?

Darko

Comment

• Zoran
                                                    • Apr 2005

I assume "longer legs" referes to more watts...

Comment

• specialized
                                                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Zoran
                                                      I assume "longer legs" referes to more watts...

Yes.. And for sure MC1201 is better then CA-M400.. I'm interested would u choose CA-M400 or MC501. MC1201 is far away and in other class..

Darko

Comment

• sikoniko
                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                        • Aug 2003

Yes.. And for sure MC1201 is better then CA-M400.. I'm interested would u choose CA-M400 or MC501. MC1201 is far away and in other class..

Darko

The M400 is not meant to compete against the 1201. Why not compare the Omega mono's to the 1201?
                                                        I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• gross30
                                                          • Jun 2005

Sorry, yes, I meant more wattage. Just to get all I could from the N-800's. As for choosing the M-400 or the MC 501, they both have rave reviews, and it would all depend on the listener. I won't touch on the debate of which one "sounds" better. It is a personal preference. They both make incredible products, and anyone who purchases either will have years of enjoyment with either of them. As for the Omega mono's versus the 1201's, well, I will just say that I have not had the pleasure of hearing the Omega's, but I am sure I would be impressed. Incredible product. These types of amps are in a class of their own for sure.

Either one is a work of art in my opinion..... :T

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                            • Jan 2006

Omega Mono power:

Comment

• SoundEngine355
                                                              • Feb 2008

Darko

Better is debatable, more power output yes.
                                                              SoundEngine355

-------------------

Comment

• style
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • Feb 2006

Hi,

Misterdogga had the mc501 a great system (800d,htm1d,....)
                                                                then 2x mc1201 but was, yes surprise, good sound ,....
                                                                = the MC501 was/are not so bad vs. the 1201. the 1201 in $$$$ the perfomance from a 1201 vs.a mc501 are not "udible like the money that go out from your bank!!!!! (with a credit card too :W )

Darko, you have the MC in your head from long time. don't go buy a Classe if your desire is a MC!!!

I prefere the Classe but is MY CHOICE, MY TASTE.

htsteve say that tha mc252 is (better) different vs. a mc402 find the 252 better is your room from the 402...

Style

Comment

• specialized
                                                                  • Apr 2008

Yesterday i had a chance to listen again Krell on 802D (few hours on my friend setup), then Primare A32 with 803S and MC501 on 803D.

My main concern about mcintosh was the lacking of bass.. But...

On Primare Bass is very tight very deep, and very well controlled.. But.. I found that midrange and highs are agressive and not fluid.. Of course is better then Rotel, but when u compare to McIntosh it's not worth.. 802D with Krell on few songs was totaly incredible and a lot of bass .. But.. There was some songs that was awfull (Seem that 802D need a very big room to sound properly). When i listened again MC501 on 803D.. I played Patricia Barber and Marcus Miler.. As first i thought that bass i missing.. I played the same things on different system.. I realized that on different system there is lacking so much things from midrange and highs, and thats why look like bass is better.. On Mc501 everything is there, so nothing is more or less, and seem that bass is missing.. Also McIntosh have the best musicality, sofistication.. I got another peace of AMP to try.. MC275.. I just get it home, i'll listen for few days and share what i found.. In this moment i'm sure it would be McIntosh.. Not dilemma anymore.. But now to decide which one

MC402
                                                                  MC252
                                                                  MC501
                                                                  MC275

Darko

Hi,

Misterdogga had the mc501 a great system (800d,htm1d,....)
                                                                  then 2x mc1201 but was, yes surprise, good sound ,....
                                                                  = the MC501 was/are not so bad vs. the 1201. the 1201 in $$$$ the perfomance from a 1201 vs.a mc501 are not "udible like the money that go out from your bank!!!!! (with a credit card too :W )

Darko, you have the MC in your head from long time. don't go buy a Classe if your desire is a MC!!!

I prefere the Classe but is MY CHOICE, MY TASTE.

htsteve say that tha mc252 is (better) different vs. a mc402 find the 252 better is your room from the 402...

...............

Style

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                                    • Jan 2006

Darko, what Krell model did you listen to? Was it from the EVO line?

Comment

• specialized
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by ShadowZA
                                                                      Darko, what Krell model did you listen to? Was it from the EVO line?

No.. It was Krell FPB-300c

Darko

Comment

• vn1
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        • May 2009

If you can't decide between MC501 and CA-M400, then get MC501 because you may get a better deal out there than with Classe. Discount on Classe is just like B&W, around 20%. But with Mac you can get 40% off easily.

Comment

• specialized
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by vn1
                                                                          If you can't decide between MC501 and CA-M400, then get MC501 because you may get a better deal out there than with Classe. Discount on Classe is just like B&W, around 20%. But with Mac you can get 40% off easily.
                                                                          No.. They are exactly same price..

Darko

Comment

• vn1
                                                                            Junior Member
                                                                            • May 2009
                                                                            • 14

No.. They are exactly same price..

Darko
                                                                            ....
                                                                            Last edited by vn1; 05 November 2009, 15:27 Thursday.

Comment

• miner
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Mar 2005
                                                                              • 900

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by vn1
                                                                              I would certainly like to know where 40% off can be had. My local dealer will only give me 18% off of a MC252.

Comment

• specialized
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Apr 2008
                                                                                • 332

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by vn1
                                                                                Well, I paid 6850+tax for 2 new MC501s from a Mac dealer. Classe dealer offered me 8500+tax for a pair of CA-M400s.
                                                                                I guess you have to search around.

This is in USD ? I'm europe, seem that McIntosh here is more expensive then in USA

Darko

p.s. 6850 USD for pair of MC501 is very very cheap

Comment

• vn1
                                                                                  Junior Member
                                                                                  • May 2009
                                                                                  • 14

#41
                                                                                  ....
                                                                                  Last edited by vn1; 05 November 2009, 15:24 Thursday.

Comment

• specialized
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Apr 2008
                                                                                    • 332

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by vn1
                                                                                    Yes, it in USD. I am sorry that I can't tell you the names of those dealers as it may jeopardize their business.
                                                                                    I live in Southern California where there are many Mac dealers around. Find a dealer that is run by the owner, not salesmen, and also pay cash or check, not credit card.

Good luck.

Seem that everything in USA is cheaper.. In Europe retail price of pair of MC501 is between 10000 - 12000 eur.

Or maybe i'm wrong? Anyone with MC501 in Europe? How much u payed?

Darko

Comment

• jericho
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Dec 2004
                                                                                      • 280

#43
                                                                                      Seem that everything in USA is cheaper.. In Europe retail price of pair of MC501 is between 10000 - 12000 eur.

Or maybe i'm wrong? Anyone with MC501 in Europe? How much u payed?

Darko

Price now is over the 12000 euro for a pair!!!

Comment

• SoundEngine355
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Feb 2008
                                                                                        • 313

#44
                                                                                        SoundEngine355

-------------------

Comment

• dmccombs
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Sep 2006
                                                                                          • 306

#45

I know But Rotel would be there for a while.. After this i'll get another CA-M400 or MC501 for the center (But dont tell to anyone here, becouse they allready think i'm insane ).
                                                                                          I have 3 CA-M400 for my LCR speakers. It is ideal and makes the 802D & HTM2D combo I have sound sweeeet.... I would say it is more insane to not have the LCR amps match. :W

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          😀
                                                                                          😂
                                                                                          🥰
                                                                                          😘
                                                                                          🤢
                                                                                          😎
                                                                                          😞
                                                                                          😡
                                                                                          👍
                                                                                          👎
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"