X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kobestonecold
    • Sep 2007

Too many entertainment but no time

Ok, i don't know if this can put here but it is relate to B&W anyway.

I would like to know if any of you are in the same situation with me.

I have B&W Mt 20 to run my home theater and also 805s for the pure hi fi experience. Now the more blu ray come out i spend a lot of time on them and really don't have time to listen to music. :P If i listen to music, i can't catch up to all the new release movie man.

What can i do what can i do?
  • emig5m
    • Aug 2008

Talk about time... Sometimes I can get home from work as late as 10:30PM. So I can go up to a week sometimes without even turning on my Hi-fi system which honestly is good in a way becuase I'm always being detuned from my nice home system with crappy factory car systems. Then when I finally have the time for my home rig I'm continuously blown away by the sound quality and it never gets old or boring. Normally I only have time for a movie on saturday or sunday nights but right now I have no center channel because my nice local B&W dealer is now a week late on their delivery! :M And I don't want to watch a movie until my center comes in (which I think I'm going to have to build a custom TV stand to fit the center or modify my current one). So I haven't watched a movie in a couple weeks now.

But as far as time for movies vs music, well music always comes first for me. I try to only get movies I'll be interested in unless there's nothing that's interesting me out that I haven't seen and I need a movie fix then I'll try something I might not like so I don't try to watch every single movie that comes out. But I'm a 2-channel music person first (thankfully my 804S's only took two days to be delivered).

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"