X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tibor
    • Oct 2000

Hello

HI ,, DIY Guys
    Well I have been reading this forum for about 1 week now and let me say WOW .
    The info on speakers and crossovers is great love all the pictures on the DIY projects.
    I am some what new to the HT hobbie have a small system right now which is old . I would like to upgrade slowly if my buget lets me .
    I can pretty much build any thing out of wood , job is a cabinet maker by trade mostly kitchens some custom work .
    So can't wait to see more pictures , I am still confused about some of the terms in here and types of speakers outthere .
    Well take care thanks again .
    Tibor
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hi and welcome to the forum...good to see more Canadians on the fourm. Where in Ontario are you?

Comment

• ThomasW
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Start here

<a href="http://www.hometheatermag.com/glossary.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.hometheatermag.com/glossary.shtml

The Latest in Movie reviews, visit us every week for two to four Movie Reviews, old and New, streaming and in the theater.

Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

theAudioWorx
      Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Tibor
        • Oct 2000

Well I am near Brantford Ont so that would be South West from Toronto .

Comment

• KennyG
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Sep 2000

Welcome! as you can tell, if your a cabinet maker on a tight budget your in the right place!!!

Comment

• Little Bruce
            • Sep 2000

Tibor,

I must welcome you as I was when I came along..
            Bunch of great people on here who's full of it.... information that is.....:B

I am just a beginner myself and enjoy sitting at the puter everyday reading the lastest HTGuide.

My family got lost one time driving in Canada....kind of scary.... pretty country, but scary when lost....:E

Welcome aboard..

LB

Comment

• Tibor
              • Oct 2000

Good Day Yea Hoser !!!
              Well yes it very pretty country lots of wonderful parks and places to see . I love the new beer commercial , they guy making fun of the new canadian in the office . Just great .
              I have to go need to put the dog team away for the night and take my skates off before I go to bed .
              See ya guys

Comment

• Lexman
                Super Senior Member
                • Jun 2000

Tibor, welcome to the forum! There is indeed a wealth of resources here at the Guide. Thomas never ceases to amaze me with his projects. Truly good for us regular guys.

Lex

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"