X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Thanks DIYers!

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for helping to make this DIY area what in my mind is: Simply, one of the best places to get information on the net concerning DIY topics.

That is outstanding results in just over 1 month of service here at HTGuide. Big tip of the hat to Jon and Thomas too. Those guys helped to make this area what it is along with you, the members!

Lex
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Well if you bring in the top names in the DIY comunity you're going to get quality material.

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Well Thanks in return Lex for making this place exist. Thomas, Jon and all the others contributors that have made this place the great technical center that it is!

Bing
      Bing

Comment

• Lexman
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2000

That's right Andrew, in a nutshell, that's it. I owe you too a vote of thanks as well as all the other moderators.

Bing, your welcome buddy. I guess after 18 months of moderating at two other forums and another 2 years as a member, I had gotten to the point that I was ready for this. Maybe no one else could put up with me anymore, lol.

It just happens that part of my life's goals coincide very nicely with bringing HTGuide to you all. That is, I I am trying to build a career as a web concept developer and entreprenuer. It is very nice when two goals can come together to bring something sort of special into existence. Of course, Mats was instrumental in making this a reality. Great job Mats!

Lex

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"