X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt Broeska
    • Nov 2000

entertainment unit for 40x81

so i'll start off by saying that i'm a huge "in advance" kinda planner. in a few months i'll be purchasing a surround sound system and i've come to the realization that my current lovan rack will in no way be able to hold my dvd player, vcr, dreamcast, and the inevitable receiver. what i'm wondering is, what kind of units do fellow 40x81 (or its predecessor or replacement) owners have for this kind of setup. i'd love to have some kind of unit which would hold all of my equipment on the left hand side and on the opposite hold all my dvds and vhs movies and dreamcast games. i'd also like to possibly have a shelf across the top to hold a center channel.

now what would make this most ideal is if it could break into 3 pieces so that it's easily moveable.

yeah, i know. keep dreaming. is this something i'd have to build myself? does anyone have something like this and already has plans drawn out they'd like to share? anyone with pictures of their setups so that i could get other ideas of how to setup my system?

thanks in advance for your help.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Matt

You might checkout

In the heart of Logan Square, Andros Taverna is a contemporary Greek restaurant from Chef Doug Psaltis serving sophisticated Mediterranean food cooked from the soul.

They have all types of plans. There are some other places too. Wood magazine have a huge assortment of plans. I'll post additional links as I find more

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Matt Broeska
      • Nov 2000

thanks, thomas. i'll check it out.
      Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
      That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"