X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Klone-Audio website

As some of your are aware my ISP changed networks, and as a result the Klone-Audio website was down for a few days. The site is now back at the same URL. Also to prevent any further problems the site is now completely mirrored HERE

I apologize for the inconvience this may have caused, and appreciate the numerous emails alerting me to the problem.

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Thomas, one of these days I would really like to see a illustrated flow chart that diagrams your system. and details what everything does, as well as some pictures.

looking at your profile and list, it comes to my attention that a person just can't buy that stuff and hope to plug and play. It looks to be very powerfull stuff that needs an understanding of how it works and how it all goes together.

Not your typical system by a long shot, totally custom :B

Bing
    Bing

Comment

• ThomasW
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Hi Bing, let's see a flow chart, ok I'll see what I can do.

Yes, it's pretty complicated these days. But remember this system was created one piece at a time, over the last 12 years. So the learning curve isn't/wasn't as steep as it would appear from reading the equipment list.

theAudioWorx
      Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Lexman
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2000

Yes, the complexity of the connections can grow in infinite numbers it seems, when your system gets to this level. Thomas, quite impressive profile too! It's actually the first time I had read your profile.

Mine is somewhat boring, but long, lol. I tell ya, at times, I think I need a complete diagram of mine. Would probably take the better part of a weekend to do this. Honestly? There are probably connectivity issues in my system right now. But as I said, the complexity of it is such that this is easy to do. There is probably some untapped digital recording power there as well, that for the most part, I haven't really scratched the surface on. I guess I am waiting on recordable DVD! :B

Lex

Comment

• Lexman
          Super Senior Member
          • Jun 2000

That's recordable DVD that doesn't cost 2500 bucks with blanks that make you think your buying laser discs in 1990. lol.

Lex

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"