X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arnold van Oostrum
    • Sep 2002

RSX-1065

Hello, just got here and read a lot of stuff about the RSP-1066 and it's similarity with the RSX-1055. I understand you guys are enthousiast on the RSP-1066.

But, how about the RSX-1065? I thought it was comparable to the RSP-1066, but now I don't know anymore.

What's different on the RSX-1065, besides the bigger amp-power and not be able to re-direct the front-amp.

Is the RSX-1065 better than the RSX-1055/RSP-1066?
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I'm not as familar with the 1065 but I've now owned both the 1066 and the 1055 and these two are steallar machines. Providing that the 1065 is the same as the 1055 only with larger amps I'd say its definatly a winner. Let me look into it a little more.

Comment

• Arnold van Oostrum
      • Sep 2002

The setup menu's of the RSX-1065 and the RSP-1066/RSX-1055 look the same. Still, the firmware with the RSX-1065 is different, the latest being v2.19.

Maybe the firmware of the RSX-1065 is only different due to a different display (in the RSX-1065 the display has 2 lines of information).

The wishlist of the RSP-1066 (and the issues with the RSP-1066) could also be used for the RSX-1065, for it operates the same way.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

You're probably right in that I'm sure the code for the various machines is a lot more similar then not.

Comment

• Arnold van Oostrum
          • Sep 2002

Does this mean that with all three machines the pre-amp and av-processor quality is exactly the same??

And I would like to know why the cheaper RSX-1055 can re-direct the front amps to the CB channels, a perfect feature, and why the RSX-1065 can't do this??

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Good question Arnold...unfortunalty I don't know the answer to that...but I'll try and find out.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"