X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Desert Fox
    • Dec 2006

Speaker suitability for Rotel RHB 10

What do you guys think of PARADIGM Monitor 7 v.4's to go with an RHB 10/RC 1070 combo?
    Alan Snider
  • The Desert Fox
    • Dec 2006

Can someone (preferably several) express an opinion on this Rotel/Paradigm 7 v.4 match...There is a good deal right here in town where I will not have to pay for shipping.
    Alan Snider

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

I'd say go for it! Should result in a pretty sweet sound once the Para's are broken in.
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• qm456
        • Dec 2006

I thing the paradigms are over rated audition the dali ikon 6 or 7s iam sure they blow the paradigms away

Comment

• The Desert Fox
          • Dec 2006

Got the speakers!

Just got back from "the sticks" (aka out in the country) and brought my brand new Paradigm monitor 7 v.4's back. They are still sealed in the packing boxes even... Got 'em for $600 CAN. I still hope to upgrade in about a year to the Paradigm Signature S4's, but this will be better than my Mission 700's I have had for 30 years!!

The new Rotel based system is coming together slowly...Just need to seal the deal on the RHB 10/RC 1075 combo right here in town.
          Alan Snider

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"