X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dthree
    • Feb 2007

RSX-1056 input levels?

I've been through all the setup menus but I can't find a place to adjust input levels. I'd like to level match at least all of my analog components. I know the digital one's are handled by the surround mode custom setup but I can't find the analog input trims.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

It doesn't exist. Rotel doesn't have input level adjustments on any of the 10 series units.

Not sure what you are changing for digital inputs, but I'm 99% sure there's no input level adjustment for those either.

Kevin D.

Comment

• dthree
      • Feb 2007

I must have been confused, I checked the advanced setup menu for the speakers and the choices there are small/large for each surround mode. The subwoofer can have different levels for each surround mode, also. Too bad, input trim is a handy feature.

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Yes it is. The RSP-985 had it. We'll have to see if the new TI chip in the 1058 has some of our requested features.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"