X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ferres
    • Jan 2007

Not sure what happened...

It's just a minor issue I experienced with the RSP-1068. ops:

When I first got the rsp 1068 a few weeks ago, when I put it in 'standby' mode, it still stayed warm, like I never turned it off. So I switched it off at the back switch. Also when I turned it on, I hear a sound similar to a voltage regulator being turned on. I though this was normal until there was a power outage/fluctuation that sent the rsp1068 back to 'factory default' settings. :E

After putting my old settings back. I noticed I can no longer hear the 'Volt regualtor' sound when I flip on the switch at the back. I can also put it on standby and it doesn't stay warm anymore. It could be just my imagination but the sound seems to go a little bit deeper now, which is not a bad thing. :T

No complaints really just a report on what happened. I just hope nothing broke.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

The unit staying warm in standby sounds like Zone 2 had gotten turned out by accident. A reset would have turned zoned 2 off.

As far as the noise?? No clue.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Ferres
      • Jan 2007

Come to think of it. It maybe the unit was fully 'on' in 'standby' mode. It just wasn't indicated at the front panel. The noise may have been that.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback, Kevin.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"